Dream2Career created a work-learn network that increases the quantity and quality of the talent pool for high demand and emerging industries by helping students discover sustainable careers matching their career aspirations. The D2C Project aligns with research conducted at Stanford University and New America supporting hiring methods of the future. No longer are job boards effective. Businesses report higher rates of productivity and higher retention rates from using the work-learn model. Although it may seem unconventional the results are astounding.
The D2C Directory is shared with educators, parents, and students throughout the nation. Join us and help students succeed while we create cost-effective talent solution that will help your business and your community thrive.
- Go to https://D2C.Directory on the menu bar click Create a listing
- Select the career cluster(s) that best matches your industry. These educator-developed, career clusters coincide with courses and curriculum used in schools and help to eliminate skills gaps.
- Choose payment plan Business Listing $299/yr or Small Business Listing $150/yr.
- Complete the profile. You can highlight a career fair, that you take on interns or apprentices, that you offer job-shadowing or mentoring programs, or that you have other relationships with K-20 schools/trade or certification programs. You can also promote scholarships, other specialized work-learn collaborations with veterans, for example, or that you donate equipment to schools.
Don’t have current work-learn programs? Check the appropriate boxes and we will connect you with our partners to help get a workforce pipeline program developed specifically for your business (program development funding is available for some industries).
- Don’t forget keywords are MOST important. This is where you might list things like job titles, majors or job duties. This keyword function is “key” to students finding your listing and for you to be able to inform students about the skilled labor that you need to run your business.
ProTip: Your specific D2C Business listing has a link that you can share on your website or in social media, just like you might share the link to your LinkedIn profile. You can update this profile as needed with your login credentials (Twice per year is recommended).