Leadership / Accounting / Finance / Sales
Dunmore, PA 18512
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Specifically, UPS Global Business Services goes beyond the physical shipments of packages and freight. We build upon our customer relationships through our daily support and connections to ensure our customers can do more. We handle many of the processes that go on behind the scenes at UPS, like, finance and accounting functions and customer service activities, to name just a few.
Plymouth, PA 18651
Dream2Career offers the first crowd-sourced social media platform for work-learn programs. It the place to go for all information pertaining to business-led projects that allow users to learn about high-demand and emerging industries. As parents and educators, we wholeheartedly believe students shouldn’t waste their time and money on the programs with no future earning potential. Our collective work supports this mission.
1. D2C Directory– The D2C Directory contains career pathways information about training programs, scholarships, job shadowing, science fairs, skills competitions, webinars and student events. The 2018 D2C Directory will be distributed, free of charge, to educators, students, and parents throughout the nation.
2. We work with guidance counselors and Career Ambassadors through our Educator’s Network.
3. Specialized marketing campaigns are created for the education community to promote career pathways solutions.
4. Pathways to Success Student Expos.
Braintree MA 02184
A cardiac device clinical specialist training and placement program that’s like on-the-job training—only better.
Founded in 2009, PrepMD teaches, inspires, and connects aspiring and talented professionals with the medical device companies and healthcare providers who require their medical device expertise. Our tuition-based program focuses on training for cardiac rhythm management (CRM) and electrophysiology (EP) careers, in either account manager or device specialist roles, through a rigorous, 24-week process. Within no time, our participants, who come from different educational and/or professional backgrounds, will begin to assist with implanting and monitoring pacemakers, implantable defibrillators, electrophysiology catheters, and other life-saving cardiac devices.
PrepMD is both a training and a placement program. The knowledge, laboratory preparation, and clinical experience our participants gain at PrepMD will equip them for a rewarding career, and for a range of other cardiac device support roles, within the medical device industry or hospital and office-based positions.
With world-class faculty, award-winning facility, and world-renowned clinical partners, PrepMD offers a stellar placement rate of 94%! The 24-week bootcamp is highly valued in the industry, and our graduates are known as some of the best at these jobs that are in high demand.
The goal of TalentMarks is to give students, graduates and alumni access to information they will need to build a successful career. We do that by providing:
- Career Coaching
- Life Style Coaching
- Career Courses
We have also introduced a low cost, high tech/high touch one on one and group coaching program designed to nudge, cajole and push students and graduates to be everything, they (and their parents) know they can be!
We’ve adopted a win-win approach.
Everything we do has a benefit for everyone involved.
- Students gain valuable advice, direction and training
- Alumni associations receive scholarship donations.
- Career centers receive valuable career resources and help.
- Parents have an opportunity to participate in the career planning.
- Companies save time and money by recruiting TalentMarks members.
TalentMarks grew out of our passion to help students, graduates and alumni have more rewarding careers.
What is it we do at EY? From auditing and cybersecurity services to tax reporting and legal advice, we work with some of the world’s biggest businesses. EY offers training programs and mentorship programs find more information here
Fort Lee, New Jersey 07024
The mission of the Global Institute for IT Management (GIIM) is to impart a complete, flexible, and immediately actionable set of best practices by an international group of over 300 prominent academics, practitioners, and management consultants, to prepare IT thought leaders and business executives for the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead. The institute provides a comprehensive set of 32 IT management certificates, with the appropriate balance of academic rigor and practical relevance, and with each frequently considered as being the single most important educational experience in the attendees’ professional life.
- A comprehensive set of 32 4-course IT Management Certificates (over 130 courses), available around the globe; including Master’s Degrees.
- Courses are taught by an international team of over 300 prominent academics & executives, providing a balanced perspective with the appropriate combination of academic rigor and practical relevance from leading professors from multiple universities and expert practitioners.
- It is our affiliates (faculty & collaborating organizations/universities) and adherence to accreditation standards that has established our credibility and brand.
- Programs for IT & non-IT executives from entry level to C Level. The sweet spot for GIIM Certificates are IT professionals with 10+ years of experience.
- Scalable, and flexible/personalized courses, certificates / certifications, seminars, workshops, speaking engagements, and schedules, focusing on the foremost practical approaches for managing opportunities to leverage IT.
- GIIM works with its affiliates (e.g., organizations, universities, management associations) to derive viable delivery & financial models. Programs can be delivered face-to-face, online, or blended/hybrid/combined.
Welcome to the world of Penguin Random House books. Explore the topics and categories on this page to learn more about how we partner with authors to bring you over 70,000 digital and 15,000 print books each year. Penguin Random House offers many entry-level and apprenticeship opportunities find more information here.