Education & Training
Edwardsville, PA 18704
The Educational Talent Search program is funded 100% by the U.S. Department of Education. The mission of Educational Talent Search Program is to increase the awareness of post-secondary educational opportunities to eligible participants in the EOC, Inc. target schools in grades 7 through 12. The ETS program provides services toward academic achievement to low-income and first-generation college students. 2018-19 Program goal: 1,043 in the following target school districts: Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Hanover Area, Hazleton, and Shenandoah Valley.
Braintree MA 02184
A cardiac device clinical specialist training and placement program that’s like on-the-job training—only better.
Founded in 2009, PrepMD teaches, inspires, and connects aspiring and talented professionals with the medical device companies and healthcare providers who require their medical device expertise. Our tuition-based program focuses on training for cardiac rhythm management (CRM) and electrophysiology (EP) careers, in either account manager or device specialist roles, through a rigorous, 24-week process. Within no time, our participants, who come from different educational and/or professional backgrounds, will begin to assist with implanting and monitoring pacemakers, implantable defibrillators, electrophysiology catheters, and other life-saving cardiac devices.
PrepMD is both a training and a placement program. The knowledge, laboratory preparation, and clinical experience our participants gain at PrepMD will equip them for a rewarding career, and for a range of other cardiac device support roles, within the medical device industry or hospital and office-based positions.
With world-class faculty, award-winning facility, and world-renowned clinical partners, PrepMD offers a stellar placement rate of 94%! The 24-week bootcamp is highly valued in the industry, and our graduates are known as some of the best at these jobs that are in high demand.
The goal of TalentMarks is to give students, graduates and alumni access to information they will need to build a successful career. We do that by providing:
- Career Coaching
- Life Style Coaching
- Career Courses
We have also introduced a low cost, high tech/high touch one on one and group coaching program designed to nudge, cajole and push students and graduates to be everything, they (and their parents) know they can be!
We’ve adopted a win-win approach.
Everything we do has a benefit for everyone involved.
- Students gain valuable advice, direction and training
- Alumni associations receive scholarship donations.
- Career centers receive valuable career resources and help.
- Parents have an opportunity to participate in the career planning.
- Companies save time and money by recruiting TalentMarks members.
TalentMarks grew out of our passion to help students, graduates and alumni have more rewarding careers.
Fort Lee, New Jersey 07024
The mission of the Global Institute for IT Management (GIIM) is to impart a complete, flexible, and immediately actionable set of best practices by an international group of over 300 prominent academics, practitioners, and management consultants, to prepare IT thought leaders and business executives for the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead. The institute provides a comprehensive set of 32 IT management certificates, with the appropriate balance of academic rigor and practical relevance, and with each frequently considered as being the single most important educational experience in the attendees’ professional life.
- A comprehensive set of 32 4-course IT Management Certificates (over 130 courses), available around the globe; including Master’s Degrees.
- Courses are taught by an international team of over 300 prominent academics & executives, providing a balanced perspective with the appropriate combination of academic rigor and practical relevance from leading professors from multiple universities and expert practitioners.
- It is our affiliates (faculty & collaborating organizations/universities) and adherence to accreditation standards that has established our credibility and brand.
- Programs for IT & non-IT executives from entry level to C Level. The sweet spot for GIIM Certificates are IT professionals with 10+ years of experience.
- Scalable, and flexible/personalized courses, certificates / certifications, seminars, workshops, speaking engagements, and schedules, focusing on the foremost practical approaches for managing opportunities to leverage IT.
- GIIM works with its affiliates (e.g., organizations, universities, management associations) to derive viable delivery & financial models. Programs can be delivered face-to-face, online, or blended/hybrid/combined.
Michael I. Kaplan is a Mile2 Partner Development Manager, certified Cyber Security Instructor, and a passionate advocate for military veteran issues with 21 years of experience in the security industry. His industry areas of specialization are Program Management and Implementation, IT Risk Assessment, and Information Systems Audit / Compliance. He also has a high degree of expertise regarding conformance to Cyber Security Frameworks including HIPAA Compliance (HITECH, GAPP), NIST SP 800 Series, ISO 27000 Series, PCI-DSS, SSAE 16 (SOC1, SOC2), and FedRAMP.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
PATH2HappiSuccess is the only program that empowers students and adults in career transition to find lifelong career success and happiness. Utilizing proven personality and aptitude tests, integrated with a proprietary process developed by Dr. Richard Ellison, author of Career Happiness and Success, PATH2HappiSuccess identifies each student’s top career choice and best college major based on a student’s unique personality, aptitude, interests, preferences and natural traits.
Welcome to the world of Penguin Random House books. Explore the topics and categories on this page to learn more about how we partner with authors to bring you over 70,000 digital and 15,000 print books each year. Penguin Random House offers many entry-level and apprenticeship opportunities find more information here.
Designed & taught by practicing classroom STEM teachers with years of…
➢ corporate software and electrical engineering experiences.
➢ STEM classroom teaching, K-12, public & independent schools – and still going!
➢ STEM classroom teaching, higher education, college/university level.
➢ comprehensive, STEM Education curricula development and classroom pilot-testing in
collaboration with numerous & global, corporate & collegiate partners.
➢ providing hands-on, STEM Professional Teacher Training/PD Workshops.
➢ K-8 STEM Education consulting services & coach training for robotics competitive teams.
➢ ongoing STEM Education conference speaking engagements.