At Compassionate Assistance, we are here to serve you and your family when you need us most. We provide personalized care to help you or a loved one live well where most seniors prefer: at home. Our mission at Compassionate Assistance is to enable individuals to live independently and with dignity in their own home. We strive to do so by elevating the standard of in-home senior care to improve the long-term health, safety and happiness of individuals.
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
We are a physical therapy and fitness company. We offer internships for Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Fitness coaches.
Braintree MA 02184
A cardiac device clinical specialist training and placement program that’s like on-the-job training—only better.
Founded in 2009, PrepMD teaches, inspires, and connects aspiring and talented professionals with the medical device companies and healthcare providers who require their medical device expertise. Our tuition-based program focuses on training for cardiac rhythm management (CRM) and electrophysiology (EP) careers, in either account manager or device specialist roles, through a rigorous, 24-week process. Within no time, our participants, who come from different educational and/or professional backgrounds, will begin to assist with implanting and monitoring pacemakers, implantable defibrillators, electrophysiology catheters, and other life-saving cardiac devices.
PrepMD is both a training and a placement program. The knowledge, laboratory preparation, and clinical experience our participants gain at PrepMD will equip them for a rewarding career, and for a range of other cardiac device support roles, within the medical device industry or hospital and office-based positions.
With world-class faculty, award-winning facility, and world-renowned clinical partners, PrepMD offers a stellar placement rate of 94%! The 24-week bootcamp is highly valued in the industry, and our graduates are known as some of the best at these jobs that are in high demand.
Hazleton, PA 18201
Comfort Keepers® caregivers travel to clients’ homes to provide care services and living assistance. Our work allows seniors and disabled individuals to live independently and as comfortably as possible. With our expert caregivers in your loved one’s home, you can rest assured knowing he or she is receiving the best care possible.
Fort Lee, New Jersey 07024
The mission of the Global Institute for IT Management (GIIM) is to impart a complete, flexible, and immediately actionable set of best practices by an international group of over 300 prominent academics, practitioners, and management consultants, to prepare IT thought leaders and business executives for the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead. The institute provides a comprehensive set of 32 IT management certificates, with the appropriate balance of academic rigor and practical relevance, and with each frequently considered as being the single most important educational experience in the attendees’ professional life.
- A comprehensive set of 32 4-course IT Management Certificates (over 130 courses), available around the globe; including Master’s Degrees.
- Courses are taught by an international team of over 300 prominent academics & executives, providing a balanced perspective with the appropriate combination of academic rigor and practical relevance from leading professors from multiple universities and expert practitioners.
- It is our affiliates (faculty & collaborating organizations/universities) and adherence to accreditation standards that has established our credibility and brand.
- Programs for IT & non-IT executives from entry level to C Level. The sweet spot for GIIM Certificates are IT professionals with 10+ years of experience.
- Scalable, and flexible/personalized courses, certificates / certifications, seminars, workshops, speaking engagements, and schedules, focusing on the foremost practical approaches for managing opportunities to leverage IT.
- GIIM works with its affiliates (e.g., organizations, universities, management associations) to derive viable delivery & financial models. Programs can be delivered face-to-face, online, or blended/hybrid/combined.