Denver CO, 80223
The Sennett family has been in the window industry for three generations. Stephen Sennett has been servicing the greater Denver Metro area for the past 20 years. Our goal is to provide beautiful, easy, fire safe escape windows for families at affordable prices with the very best service. Our company was built on family values and the tradition of loyalty and dedication that carries through generations. We promise to provide great service and quality for our employees and our customers. We work on innovative, sustainable solutions that exceed the expectations of our customers.
Fort Lee, New Jersey 07024
The mission of the Global Institute for IT Management (GIIM) is to impart a complete, flexible, and immediately actionable set of best practices by an international group of over 300 prominent academics, practitioners, and management consultants, to prepare IT thought leaders and business executives for the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead. The institute provides a comprehensive set of 32 IT management certificates, with the appropriate balance of academic rigor and practical relevance, and with each frequently considered as being the single most important educational experience in the attendees’ professional life.
- A comprehensive set of 32 4-course IT Management Certificates (over 130 courses), available around the globe; including Master’s Degrees.
- Courses are taught by an international team of over 300 prominent academics & executives, providing a balanced perspective with the appropriate combination of academic rigor and practical relevance from leading professors from multiple universities and expert practitioners.
- It is our affiliates (faculty & collaborating organizations/universities) and adherence to accreditation standards that has established our credibility and brand.
- Programs for IT & non-IT executives from entry level to C Level. The sweet spot for GIIM Certificates are IT professionals with 10+ years of experience.
- Scalable, and flexible/personalized courses, certificates / certifications, seminars, workshops, speaking engagements, and schedules, focusing on the foremost practical approaches for managing opportunities to leverage IT.
- GIIM works with its affiliates (e.g., organizations, universities, management associations) to derive viable delivery & financial models. Programs can be delivered face-to-face, online, or blended/hybrid/combined.
Programs for high school students can be found at https://www.shell.us/careers/students-and-graduates/scholarships/scholarship-opportunities-for-high-school-seniors.html