Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math
Newtown Square, PA 19073
At SAP, our purpose is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives. Our promise is to innovate to help our customers run at their best. SAP is committed to helping every customer become a best-run business. We engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality, and spread opportunity across borders and cultures. Together, with our customers and partners, we can transform industries, grow economies, lift up societies, and sustain our environment. #TheBestRun
SAP privacy statement for followers: www.sap.com/sps
Plymouth, PA 18651
Dream2Career offers the first crowd-sourced social media platform for work-learn programs. It the place to go for all information pertaining to business-led projects that allow users to learn about high-demand and emerging industries. As parents and educators, we wholeheartedly believe students shouldn’t waste their time and money on the programs with no future earning potential. Our collective work supports this mission.
1. D2C Directory– The D2C Directory contains career pathways information about training programs, scholarships, job shadowing, science fairs, skills competitions, webinars and student events. The 2018 D2C Directory will be distributed, free of charge, to educators, students, and parents throughout the nation.
2. We work with guidance counselors and Career Ambassadors through our Educator’s Network.
3. Specialized marketing campaigns are created for the education community to promote career pathways solutions.
4. Pathways to Success Student Expos.
Braintree MA 02184
A cardiac device clinical specialist training and placement program that’s like on-the-job training—only better.
Founded in 2009, PrepMD teaches, inspires, and connects aspiring and talented professionals with the medical device companies and healthcare providers who require their medical device expertise. Our tuition-based program focuses on training for cardiac rhythm management (CRM) and electrophysiology (EP) careers, in either account manager or device specialist roles, through a rigorous, 24-week process. Within no time, our participants, who come from different educational and/or professional backgrounds, will begin to assist with implanting and monitoring pacemakers, implantable defibrillators, electrophysiology catheters, and other life-saving cardiac devices.
PrepMD is both a training and a placement program. The knowledge, laboratory preparation, and clinical experience our participants gain at PrepMD will equip them for a rewarding career, and for a range of other cardiac device support roles, within the medical device industry or hospital and office-based positions.
With world-class faculty, award-winning facility, and world-renowned clinical partners, PrepMD offers a stellar placement rate of 94%! The 24-week bootcamp is highly valued in the industry, and our graduates are known as some of the best at these jobs that are in high demand.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Vertex is a research and consulting company which specializes in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Automation. We provide advanced technology and software solutions which empower businesses to leverage their data in order to optimize processes, improve the bottom line, and make data-driven decisions. Our research is focused on applied mathematics and Artificial Intelligence in the fields of healthcare, biotechnology and engineering. Our research team collaborates with other companies and academic institutions in order to solve unique problems.
At Vertex, we offer work learn projects for students to gain exposure to cutting-edge technology as well as the daily challenges and demands of a technology company. Students gain valuable skills needed for career paths in the areas of business, engineering, mathematics, and software development. Students are placed on internal projects based on their skills and major. Once they are placed, they work with a specialized team to accomplish both internal and client projects.
This grant is available to any individual 18 and older, residing in Cook County, Illinois (metro Chicago area) who is not currently enrolled in school and who is interested in entering the advanced manufacturing industry. This includes engineering and related occupations. Preference is given to underrepresented populations in the industry who are unemployed or underemployed.
Grants are available to cover tuition/training costs, supplies, books, transportation and more to eligible individuals. Career counseling and guidance are also provided. Must also be authorized to work in the US and have high school diploma/GED. Graduating high school seniors can apply. Funds can be used to cover Associates degrees, trade program, apprenticeship, on the job training, or any shorter term training programs that result in nationally recognized credentials.
My company provides career coaching for everyone from undergraduates to lifelong learners. Resume/CV Services and Career Coaching is also provided for a fee.
Fort Lee, New Jersey 07024
The mission of the Global Institute for IT Management (GIIM) is to impart a complete, flexible, and immediately actionable set of best practices by an international group of over 300 prominent academics, practitioners, and management consultants, to prepare IT thought leaders and business executives for the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead. The institute provides a comprehensive set of 32 IT management certificates, with the appropriate balance of academic rigor and practical relevance, and with each frequently considered as being the single most important educational experience in the attendees’ professional life.
- A comprehensive set of 32 4-course IT Management Certificates (over 130 courses), available around the globe; including Master’s Degrees.
- Courses are taught by an international team of over 300 prominent academics & executives, providing a balanced perspective with the appropriate combination of academic rigor and practical relevance from leading professors from multiple universities and expert practitioners.
- It is our affiliates (faculty & collaborating organizations/universities) and adherence to accreditation standards that has established our credibility and brand.
- Programs for IT & non-IT executives from entry level to C Level. The sweet spot for GIIM Certificates are IT professionals with 10+ years of experience.
- Scalable, and flexible/personalized courses, certificates / certifications, seminars, workshops, speaking engagements, and schedules, focusing on the foremost practical approaches for managing opportunities to leverage IT.
- GIIM works with its affiliates (e.g., organizations, universities, management associations) to derive viable delivery & financial models. Programs can be delivered face-to-face, online, or blended/hybrid/combined.
Arlington, VA 22207
NewsWatch is your trusted source for breaking consumer, technology, travel, health, and entertainment news. NewsWatch is privately produced by Bridge Communications, and is not owned or operated by any networks on which it is broadcasted. NewsWatch airs on the AMC Network and the ION Network. Come check us out!
Programs for high school students can be found at https://www.shell.us/careers/students-and-graduates/scholarships/scholarship-opportunities-for-high-school-seniors.html