Transportation & Logistics
Dunmore, PA 18512
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Specifically, UPS Global Business Services goes beyond the physical shipments of packages and freight. We build upon our customer relationships through our daily support and connections to ensure our customers can do more. We handle many of the processes that go on behind the scenes at UPS, like, finance and accounting functions and customer service activities, to name just a few.
Fort Lee, New Jersey 07024
The mission of the Global Institute for IT Management (GIIM) is to impart a complete, flexible, and immediately actionable set of best practices by an international group of over 300 prominent academics, practitioners, and management consultants, to prepare IT thought leaders and business executives for the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead. The institute provides a comprehensive set of 32 IT management certificates, with the appropriate balance of academic rigor and practical relevance, and with each frequently considered as being the single most important educational experience in the attendees’ professional life.
- A comprehensive set of 32 4-course IT Management Certificates (over 130 courses), available around the globe; including Master’s Degrees.
- Courses are taught by an international team of over 300 prominent academics & executives, providing a balanced perspective with the appropriate combination of academic rigor and practical relevance from leading professors from multiple universities and expert practitioners.
- It is our affiliates (faculty & collaborating organizations/universities) and adherence to accreditation standards that has established our credibility and brand.
- Programs for IT & non-IT executives from entry level to C Level. The sweet spot for GIIM Certificates are IT professionals with 10+ years of experience.
- Scalable, and flexible/personalized courses, certificates / certifications, seminars, workshops, speaking engagements, and schedules, focusing on the foremost practical approaches for managing opportunities to leverage IT.
- GIIM works with its affiliates (e.g., organizations, universities, management associations) to derive viable delivery & financial models. Programs can be delivered face-to-face, online, or blended/hybrid/combined.